Test Magento with answers to assess your knowledge and prepare for job interviews. Assess your technical level in 20 minutes.
This MCQ is designed to find out your level in Magento. Passing this MCQ is a guarantee of ownership of Magento, which will reassure your employer.
This MCQ covers the following points:
- How Magento is configured and how to adapt it accordingly to your needs,
- Comment on using the MVC model with Magento,
- Comment on creating / modifying and customizing layouts and templates,
- How to work with models, collections, resources and their representations in the database,
- Comment to extend a feature according to your needs,
Test author : Alex Bystritskiy
For the past 4 years, I have been focused on Magento. Many sleepless nights have allowed me to know its inner workings in depth. I have not seen many tests on Magento, but those that I have seen (I passed a Magento certification) did not seem relevant enough to me because essentially centered on "knowledge" and quite far from the real issues of development. I therefore accepted JobProd's proposal to carry out this test to really answer the question: "am I good at Magento development?".
There are three classes with the same name Mage_Payment_Model_Method_Abstract, located in app/code/community, app/code/core and app/code/local directories. Which one of them will be used for payment processing: