|Company type:||Product company|
LOCATION: Paris 17, 36 Rue Brunel
Synchronoss, the leader of cloud, messaging and digital transformation to Telecommunications Media Technology companies. Synchronoss are at the heart of the 5G revolution
This is a technical Developer in Test type role with focus on designing automated functional/regression tests for a complex multi-component system. Candidate must have experience developing test automation code including using one or more languages/tools: Java, JRuby, JUnit, Gradle, Maven, Intelli J, Bamboo, HTTPUnit, Python etc.
Responsibilities will include:
· Develop automated Functional/Regression testing using existing frameworks.
· Develop manual and automated test suites within aggressive time schedules for various types of testing: usability, functional, regression & performance.
· Developing/Extending Test Libraries which abstract business flows for use in multiple teams
· Identify and document test cases for multi-component systems from design documentation, API documentation, and working with Business Analysts, Developers, Subject Matter Experts & other project stakeholders.
· Execute/analyze test cases and effectively document software defects.
· Troubleshoot and verify software defects logged internally and externally and associated fixes.
· Coordinate and communicate with developers on bug fixes and any required modifications.
· Update test scripts based on changes/upgrades to the applications/software.
· Develop test strategies/plans for software solution under test.
· Participate in project requirements analysis - including review of functional specifications, design documents and contributing test specification for feature, solutions testing.
· Problem solving, excellent verbal and written communications skills.
· 5+ years software testing experience in a technical test role – focus will be on server-side API-level automation
· In-depth experience with test automation scripting – Java for Functional, Ruby, JUnit, HTTPUnit, Selenium/Web Driver, Python etc.
· Experience with code mgmt & build/deploy automation tools – Gradle, Bamboo, Maven, SVN, CVS etc.
· Experience with RESTful API testing including Functional, System & Performance testing
· Experience working in a Unix/Linux environment
· Comfortable participating in Agile development process
· Ability to deliver quality documentation & reports – status reports, test plans, test cases, bug tracking reports, risk assessment & root cause analysis reports when needed
· Excellent verbal/written communication & reporting skills
· Excellent problem solving & organizational skills
· Experience in Functional, Resilience/Recovery, Benchmark testingof software components.
· Knowledge of networking protocols: HTTP, TCP, SMS, MMS.
· Experience with IntelliJ, Stash, Confluence, JIRA, SOAPUI, Zabbix
· Familiarity with Oracle, MySQL, No-SQL Cassandra & other databases
· Experience in using Amazon AWS EC2 Environments