We love Open-Source !
Our Engineering team of 30 developers is committed to designing, building and delivering features, and continuously improving the performance and reliability of our products as we rapidly scale our organisation.
The team is divided into sub-teams that work with agile methodologies.
We are mainly based in Paris, France but also in Lisbon, Portugal as well as in the US.
- Backend: Java, Maven, Sonar, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Kafka.
- CI/CD: Jenkins X, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, GCP.
As a software engineer for the Engineering team, you will work across all aspects of the Nuxeo Platform including the Java backend, the REST API, the frontend and its associated products.
This includes participating in the global effort on continuous integration and delivery of the Nuxeo Platform to the cloud (CI/CD).
A lot of technologies are at stake and the expected technical level is ambitious.
A Typical Week
- You will brainstorm with Software Architects, Product Managers and Designers to specify new features for the Nuxeo Platform.
- You will also collaborate with several teams to build, test and deliver these features.
- You will help our support team fix bugs and make customers happy. This is important as we sell support and maintenance.
- You will learn about new technologies and think about potential solutions to problems.
- You will mentor other engineers and review code.
- You speak English and French fluently.
- You love coding!
- You have 3+ years of programming experience.
- You're a quick learner, always adapting.
- You care about doing things the right way.
- You are a critical and solution-oriented thinker.
- You write understandable and testable code keeping in mind maintainability.
- You have experience with several programming languages.
- You like communicating about what you do.
- You know the latest features of Java >= 11 inside and out.
- You have experience with designing a REST API.
- You are comfortable with ES6 and curious about ES7+.
- You have heard about MongoDB, ElasticSearch or Kafka.
- You have heard about React Native.
- You are familiar with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins and its Pipeline plugin.