As a developer at Gymglish, you will participate in all aspects of our development process. We use mainly Python and MySQL (MariaDB) running on Linux, but we use lots of libraries like Django, Angular, jQuery, Bootstrap and tools like JIRA, Google Apps, Grunt, Less, Github, Jenkins, Sentry, etc. We document our code, test our functions and peer review our commits. We value quality and simplicty. We love open-source software.
You’ll have the opportunity to learn and share, work with nice colleagues and be part of a growing team, sharing experiences and helping to create a good working environment. We value our company culture.
- Python and web development of existing and future products: specification, architecture, development, testing and deployment.
- Project management and interfacing with remote teams and partners.
- Possibility to rapidly obtain responsibilities and have lots of autonomy.
- A developer passionate about creating products and solving problems.
- Very good Python and general programming skills.
- Very good and clear communication (oral and written) in English.
- Previous professional experience as a developer.
- Self-driven and keen on learning new things.
Bonus points for:
- Experience or interest in mobile application development (iOS, Android).
- Experience or interest in design, usability and ergonomy.
- Experience or interest in Linux administration.
- Knowledge of French or other languages and the capacity/motivation to learn.
- 50% of a local gym membership and free yoga lesson on Friday mornings
- An interesting PEE plan (Employee Savings Plan) and "intéressement" (french for incentive)
- Regular office events to bring the team closer !
More reasons to join us
- Our products are fun, almost as fun as the people making them. We are proud of what we do, and we are willing to share the pride.
- Our office is amazing : the Lavoir is located in the center of Paris (Paris 12) and will make you wish you lived there.
- You'll get to share your experiences and learn from the others. At Gymglish we try to never let anyone down and we always work as a team.
We're managing our recruitment process through Welcome to the Jungle so please apply through here .