|Statut de l'entreprise:||Entreprise finale|
|Année de création:||2015|
At Hivebrite, we are passionate about helping communities & connecting their users!
We want to make our customer's adoption of Hivebrite as smooth and easy as possible.
In this context, we're looking for a Backend Engineer to help us improve the scalability of the product.
As a Back-End Engineer, you'll be deeply involved in the Hivebrite's application back-end and you'll work on most parts of the product. You'll work directly with the rest of the Dev team, pairing with the rest of the back-end and front-end engineers.
At Hivebrite, we spell Culture with a capital 'C'. That's why as a candidate you should value & practice transparency, take ownership, have the humility to acknowledge your weaknesses and continuously strive to grow both professionally and personally.
If you're a problem solver, able to think outside the box and eager to work on a project with a strong product focus, then this is your challenge!
* Improve Hivebrite’s back-end features and stability
* Develop integrations with 3rd party softwares (Webhooks, API, deep integrations)
* Design, develop, test and implement new product features
* Deliver clean & scalable code
* Experience in Ruby
* Experience working on backend systems at a large-scale internet service
* A rock-solid foundation in Computer Science (data structures, algorithms, software design)
* Track record of designing and implementing complex and scalable software services
* Experience architecting, deploying and operating asynchronous work queues, high-volume storage systems, and high-throughput systems
* Understand the trade-offs in employing different engineering solutions to a problem, valuing pragmatism over idealism
* Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment
* Great oral and written communication in English
NICE TO HAVE
* Experience with Go Lang, ES6.
* 3+ years of programming experience in Ruby
* Open-source contributions
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES
* GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment
* TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership
* CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
* CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
* HUMILITY- Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
* Private Medical Insurance
* Work remotely few days a week
* Competitive pay
* International company (lot of languages spoken)
* Fun: we spend time together — team building, socializing and making tools that encourage getting to know teammates across offices and continents.
* Fully stocked kitchen
* Team workouts
* Happy hours