The Envision Group has been founded in 2007 by Lei Zhang, a charismatic entrepreneur. As a visionary, he founded an innovative international company that generates 7 billion dollars in annual sales with strong annual growth and profitability. Leader in low carbon energy production solutions, the group of 7000 employees includes:
• Envision Energy: # 2 in China and # 5 Worldwide in 2019 for the manufacturing of wind turbines, headquarter in Shanghai-China.
• Envision AESC: # 5 worldwide for the manufacturing of Electric Vehicles / Storage batteries (ex. Nissan Leaf), headquarter in Japan.
• Envision Digital: AIoT platforms (AI + IOT): ENOS Cloud and Edge + Energy Application Solutions (solar, wind, storage orchestration, energy efficiency, smart grid), maintenance (buildings, factory), safety and environment (air quality, site security), headquarter in Singapore.
• Envision Venture Capital: investment in cleantech start-ups (Sonnen, Autogrid, ChargePoint, Climacell…), headquarter in USA (Silicon Valley)
• Envision Virgin Racing: electric Formula 1 team, headquarter in UK