|Company type:||Software editor|
At Cardiologs, our mission is to make tomorrow’s medical diagnosis efficient and accessible to everyone, anywhere, anytime. We leverage machine learning (AI) and cloud computing technologies to fulfill this vision. Our first product is a SaaS application to help physicians diagnose cardiac diseases, already deployed worldwide.
We are a tight-knit team and we nurture our company culture with monthly all-hands meetings and apéros, weekly yoga classes, climbing activities, daily coffee breaks in our comfy kitchen... But most importantly, we believe that a good atmosphere at work makes people more efficient in what they are best at!
What you’ll do
We are looking for energetic Ruby on Rails Developer(s) to strengthen our Engineering Team.
You will work hand to hand with doctors, data scientists and other developers to improve our web platform and our internal tools, to design and develop our new products and to ensure everything runs reliably.
In particular, we are looking for Rails developers interested in contributing to our web back-end which exposes through its API the clinical metrics associated with each ECG recording and which allow our users to visualize and fine-tune our algorithms' predictions.
Who you are
- An autonomous, committed, enthusiastic person with a "can-do", creative and challenging mindset
- Knowledgeable about modern web platform architectures and you have a strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- You already worked with two or more from the following: Python, Ruby (Rails), HTML/CSS/JS (Angular, ReactJS, VueJS), Kubernetes, Relational Databases, Cloud Services (such as GCP, AWS or Azure)
- Fluent in spoken and written English, and have at least basic notions in French
+ You already worked in a startup environment.
+ You have previous experience and/or a strong interest in developing healthcare products.
Our Recruiting Process
Being authorized to work in the EU is a precondition of employment.
- Quick introductory HR phone call
- Quick technical phone call with a 10' tech test
- Optional homework
- Technical interview in our office
- Performance interview in our office
- Culture interview with lunch (or drinks) with the team
If you feel like acing our technical interviews, here are a few resources we like:
- Cracking the Coding Interview book: http://www.crackingthecodinginterview.com/
- The Art of Unix Programming: http://www.catb.org/~esr/writings/taoup/html/
- Some Google Cloud Platform tutorials: https://cloud.google.com/python/tutorials/bookshelf-on-kubernetes-engine and https://cloud.google.com/sql/docs/postgres/best-practices