We are engineers. We provide an open-source content management platform for architects and developers, using the latest technologies and working with agile methodologies.
We are focused on creating an extensible platform for our customers, allowing them to build applications to organise, search and transform their data according to their business needs. That is why we are leaders and visionaries in our sector.
People are our secret weapon, and that is why Nuxeo is an award-winning place to work.
Nuxeo is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join its technical Cloud Platform team. The primary job responsibility of the Cloud Platform team is to build automation and tooling to maintain cloud customer environments. You will be focused on the design, implementation and support of infrastructure as code, operation automation and on supporting the Cloud Operations team.
Members responsibilities (non-exhaustive):
- Design, Implement & Maintain cloud automation
- Collaborate with the Engineering teams to deploy cloud services
- Leverage Test Driven Development (TTD) for Infrastructure as Code
- Leverage CI/CD for our cloud customers & cloud services
- Proactively identify issues and improvement opportunities
- Support the Cloud Operations team on automation issues
- Contribute to 7/24 Cloud Operations team for production environments
How we automate within the Cloud Platform team:
- Jenkins as Code, Pipelines and custom Jenkins plugin
What we automate:
- AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, Route53, IAM, Secrets, Lambda, CloudFormation, ...)
- MongoDB Atlas cloud
- Docker & Compose
- K8s (GKE, EKS)
Expected Skills and Experience:
- AWS experience
- Terraform or CloudFormation
- Ansible, Chef or Salt
- Docker and related technologies (Kubernetes)
- Git or HG
- Experience in development with Java, Python, Go or other
- Experience as DevOps supporting Jenkins, Travis, Gitlab or any build system for a team/project
- Analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and independently and to formulate and implement standards, procedures and best practices.
- Ability to work in an Agile development environment
- Ability to learn and adapt to overlapping technologies
- Strive to promote best practices: continuous integration, testing, automated / continuous deployment, good infrastructure and code patterns
- Fluent in English
- HR Interviews
- Cloud teams leaders interviews
- Pair programming or home-project as technical assessment (depending on your availability)