Circular develops a multi-feature wearable ring to improve physical and mental performances for users around the world through unique and intelligent recommendations powered by machine learning. Our long-term goal is to provide the ultimate accessory that will be essential to the way we sleep, live and work. Circular allows ambitious people to be more productive, motivated and healthy in their everyday lives thanks to wearable devices and thanks to an intelligent, predictive platform that synthesizes and analyzes the user’s personal data for unique suggestions.
We are a very small team of motivated individuals that have skills in hardware/mechanic prototyping, firmware developing, marketing & finance and designing. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to see your innovations impact and evolve our product into a market leading wearable technology.
- Design and implement integration tests that include your backend server work.
- Impliment and design client dashboard using your favorite front end technologies.
- Participate in team software processes, including: requirement and test-plan generation, design doc creation, implementation with code review, and deployment.
- Work on AWS leveraging managed services and open source whenever suitable.
- Implementing back-end interfaces and company tools using Node.js, TypeScript, React, SQL.
- Handle DevOps requirements for our infrastructure (our team does not have dedicated devops).
Skills We're Stoked About
- 2+ years of industry experience building fast, reliable, real-time web-based applications.
- Experience developing and maintaining production systems deployed to the cloud. Experience developing RESTful Web Services.
- Knowledgeable about modern web technologies and excited to learn new ones.
- Good architectural understanding of event driven architectures, workflows, database and datawarehouse systems to help us scale along with our growing user base.
- Extensive experience in strategy planning, solution design and project management for large and medium-sized projects.
- Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application.
- Product minded: committed to building the best user experience.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment.
- Understand the trade-offs in employing different engineering solutions to a problem, valuing pragmatism over idealism.
- Experience in API design
- Experience working with complex data models at scale
- Very cool offices in Paris (8th district) with onsite perks.
- Regular social events.
- Flexible working hours.
- An evolving salary (really).
- You would be part of the core team and possibilities of evolution are plenty!
The ideal candidate must be legally eligible to work in France. International travel may be required.
CDI / NON-FIXED-TERM CONTRACT