Senior Software Engineer (x/f/m)
📍 This position can be remote/onsite in our office based in Nantes.
About Doctolib 🏥💙
- We have obtained funding of 500 million euros, in equity and in debt
- This financing values Doctolib is now at 5.8 billion euros
- 300,000 health personnel trust us today in all territories and all specialties
Doctolib Engineering environment is very rich. We are building innovative products and features aiming each day to ease doctors' and patient life.
Join a team of hard-working entrepreneurs, who are passionate about transforming healthcare and play an active role in shaping a fast-growing company from day one!
Your Team 👥
At Doctolib we have an organization by domain.
The domain highlighted today is Sales & Marketing Performance.
Marketing - Making our brand visible to potential prospects through active communications and freemium products
Sales - Improving sales tools used to prepare practitioners’ environments or increasing customer retention and product adoption by surfacing personalized statistics to outline the value added by our solutions
Data complexity, and synchronization
💥 You'll be the reason why a medical practitioner uses our platform 💥
What you can expect as a software engineer:
- 360 role: From helping to build the product with the Product Manager, coding, deploying your code, to bugs, and having feedback from users.
- Work closely with Product Manager as a
- Leads side projects in function of your affinity, you can check and .
- each week with your manager.
- Continuously building the next step of your .
Here an idea of your schedule:
- 60% designing and implementing new features, regarding the roadmap.
- 15% on tech tasks (stability, security, technical debt, you name it!)
- 15% on - in order to have an healthy platform
**About our technical environment? **
- We are working in Feature team: you will collaborate with your team, engineering leaders, product, and design teams. While keeping in touch with the others Feature with “”
- Working in an agile environment (you will enjoy lean startup methodology).
- You will be driven by code quality, code testing with the help of your peers for reviews.
- We are working on a monolith - You can check .
- Our stack is Ruby/React.
- We deploy 3 times per day - you can deep dive .
**Why not mastering our stack isn’t an issue? **
You won’t be the first one not mastering Ruby/React - a lot of our Doctolibers learned once they arrived!
We believe that technology should serve the product. It’s more relevant to us to recruit people:
- sensitive to product & to users
- who share a pragmatic vision of coding
- who wants to learn from the others and to the others.
⭐ Your skills
You could be our next team mate if you have 4+ years of experience as a software engineer.
Now, it would be fantastic if you:
- have a user-first mindset
- have an entrepreneurial spirit (challenging decisions, taking initiatives, curiosity)
- are comfortable with English
**🚀 The interview process **
- Recruiter Call (30 min)
- Coding Game (1h)
- Feature Building (1h30)
- System Design (1h15) & Methodology (1h15)
**More about the position **
- Permanent Position
- Full time
- Location: Nantes 🐘
- Start Date: as soon as possible
- This job is eligible to partial or full remote
About the remote policy at Doctolib
As of October 2021, we provide 3 working modes:
- Remote: you work remotely and meet your team at the office once a month
- Hybrid: you work remotely 2 to 3 days per week and from the office on the other days.
- Office-based: you work from the office.
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is one of Europe’s fastest growing healthcare technology companies. Everyday we strive to fulfill three entrepreneurial missions:
We are dedicated to creating useful solutions for healthcare personnel and patients, regardless of age, condition or location. We strongly believe in prioritizing data privacy as we continue to build services with a positive social impact for the long run.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!