Blockchain XDEV is a leading and fast growing blockchain agency specialized
in guiding clients of all sectors in making the most of decentralization
technology no matter the transformation project.
We are looking for software engineers from a variety of technical
backgrounds with a proven track record in building scalable, reliable and
performant systems. You will play a critical role in evolving our blockchain
platform which drives our client’s products.
Our engineering teams are involved in all aspects of the product lifecycle,
from idea generation, design, prototyping, planning, execution and shipping. We
are looking for software engineers who care about software excellence, are
advocates of best practices and love learning new skills.
Our development team is tackling some of the most interesting application
in the blockchain space while rapidly and securely scaling an asset blockchain
platform that touches several industrial domains. We want you to join us!
WHAT YOU WILL DO (Responsibilities and Duties) :
- Be a part of a dedicated engineering team
committed to rapidly shipping, and iterating on solutions through various
stages of development and production.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
using the latest development best practices.
- Optimise existing systems for scalability,
extensibility, performance whilst building out reusable, modular
code for use across Blockchain’s products.
- Get exposure to the latest technologies and
developments in a technology and product driven company.
- Document new solutions as well as maintaining
that of existing ones
- Proactively collaborate with team members,
ensuring the sharing of knowledge and efficient division of labour.
within interdisciplinary teams to continually deliver the highest quality
software to our clients.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED (Qualifications and Skills):
- At least 2 years’ expertise working with any programming language such as C, C++, C#,
- Proficiency in code versioning tools, such as
- A language agnostic mentality. Interest and
ability to rapidly learn whatever language is best for the job.
- You should be able to adapt easily to meet the
needs of our massive growth and rapidly evolving business environment.
- You understand requirements beyond the written
word and have a sharp eye.
- Integrity, discipline, and team work ethic are
three of your core values.
- Deep interest in blockchain technology.
written and spoken communication in English.
- Existing experience with blockchain technologies like Ethereum, Parity, Quorum,
Multichain, Hyperledger Fabric with a deep understanding of blockchain
principles and challenges (privacy, security, performance, etc..)
- Passion for: Decentralized applications /
systems, ‘Political’ systems (both historical and on the blockchain),
Incentive structures and Game theory, Payments and payments related
- Agile (scrum and Kanban ) and pair
- Experience working with remote teams.
of writing scientific/technical publications.
- Open source contributions.
Keywords : Blockchain, Ethereum,
Python, Git, Security, Performance, Privacy.