|Company type:||Product company|
As a Senior Back-End Engineer, you’ll be deeply involved into Hivebrite’s back-end and you’ll work on the most parts of the product. You’ll work directly with the rest of the Dev team, pairing with the rest of the back-end team and with the Front-end engineers.
* Improve Hivebrite’s back-end features and stability
* Develop integrations with 3rd party softwares (Webhooks, API, deep integrations)
* Design, develop, test and implement new product features
* 5+ years of programming experience in Ruby
* Experience working on backend systems at a large-scale internet service
* A rock-solid foundation in Computer Science (data structures, algorithms, software design)
* Track record of designing and implementing complex and scalable software services
* Experience architecting, deploying and operating asynchronous work queues, high-volume storage systems, and high-throughput systems
* Understand the trade-offs in employing different engineering solutions to a problem, valuing pragmatism over idealism
* Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment
* Great oral and written communication in English
NICE TO HAVE
* Experience with Go Lang, ES6.
* Open-source contributions