We are engineers. We provide an open-source content management platform for architects and developers, using the latest technologies and working with agile methodologies.
We are focused on creating an extensible platform for our customers, allowing them to build applications to organise, search and transform their data according to their business needs.
That is why we are leaders and visionaries in our sector.
People are our secret weapon, and that is why Nuxeo is an award-winning place to work.
Our Engineering team of 30 developers is committed to designing, building and delivering features, and continuously improving the performance and reliability of our products as we rapidly scale our organisation.
The team is divided into sub-teams that work with agile methodologies.
We are mainly based in Paris, France but also in Lisbon, Portugal as well as in the US.
- CI/CD: Jenkins X, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, GCP.
As a Front-End Software Engineer for the Engineering team, you will create visually engaging interfaces for complex applications. You will implement designs for Nuxeo's products and services, taking technical possibilities and limitations into account: we are looking for a developer with a strong sense of design and UX.
A Typical Week
- You will brainstorm with Software Architects, Product Managers and Designers to deliver quality applications with experience focused on user needs.
- You will help our support team fix bugs and make customers happy. This is important as we sell support and maintenance.
- You will mentor other engineers and review code.
- You love coding!
- You are familiar with front-end development frameworks.
- You write understandable and testable code keeping in mind maintainability.
- You bring an in-depth understanding of fundamental visual and interactive user-centred design principles.
- You're a quick learner, team player and are adaptable to new technologies.
- You speak English and French fluently.
- You've mastered developing with Polymer.
- You have experience developing PWA and web components.
- You are comfortable with visual tools such as Photoshop, Sketch and wireframing software.
- You are familiar with other programming languages e.g. Typescript, Dart, Java or other frameworks like React, React Native, Vue.js...
- You have a passion for building beautiful user interfaces.