|Statut de l'entreprise:||Editeur de logiciel|
Alongside Yelda’s CTO Marie, based in Paris, you will develop the backoffice of our management tools for voice bots automation in Node.js, including: defining architecture (database, hosting, deployment workflow), connecting to various APIs, setting up NLP tools (Natural Language Processing), developing our own secure APIs and obviously writing documentation and unit tests.
You will work hand in hand with our 2 fullstack developers Naomi and Balavishnu, and you may also need to write some custom modules depending on our customers’ needs.
Our next challenges will concern NLP (improve and monitor user messages understanding quality, implementation of RASA, ...), conversation logic improvement, back office monitoring and performance, and eventually Machine Learning, in order to improve the performance of our virtual assistants.
- Daily meeting with the other members of the project (we’re Agile of course ;) )
- Yelda project development in coordination with other team members.
- Writing technical documentation and tests
- Review peer pull requests
- Helping out with continuous product and business improvement and development (a very important point for a startup!)
- Keeping abreast of the latest technological trends, that you will share with the rest of your team to help in technical decision making.
As a trained engineer (either with a diploma or self-taught) you are :
- Curious, and love the web, UI and trying out new technologies
- Independent and determined, not afraid of a challenge. You are someone who doesn’t wait to be told what to do, but asks questions and takes the initiative to resolve technical problems or propose new ideas
- Meticulous and organised, you produce quality code and test everything you do
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in development, including minimum 1 or 2 years in Node.js
- You are assertive: as one of our first employees you’ll be key in helping us attract future colleagues! You need to be technically brilliant and willing to share your knowledge with your colleagues and inspire them!
- You’re invested and fun: in our small company we want to create a great working environment!
- Bonus: You like Terry Prattchet, CommitStrip and XKCD
- Expert level in Node.js and ES6
- Good level in NoSQL (MongoDB)
- You have some experience with chatbot (or voicebot) and building bot conversations
- You're familiar with NLP concepts
- You already created RESTFUL APIs
- You use GIT everyday, and you’re familiar with the different workflow
- You know how to do unit and integration tests
- You know and use webpack
- Knowledge in security
- Basic notions of Docker
- Basic notions of HTML5 / CSS3
- You’re able to write a technical documentation in english without any grammar mistake
- Notions in bash & Python
- Experience in NLP and Machine Learning
- You already used a JS frontend framework, ideally VueJS
- Familiar with Docker and containers managers
- You have used Amazon Lambda and/or Google Cloud functions
- You already developed a bot with DialogFlow / Wit.ai / SAP Conversational API / Rasa